Pinterest site verification using meta tag
Pinterest site verification using meta tag plugin allows you to verify your website
Steps to Follow:
1. Signin to Pinterest.com
2. Go to your profile and click on the pencil in the bottom-right corner of the name box. Don’t see the pencil? Go to the menu in the upper right corner, select Settings, and go to Step 3.
3. Enter your web address in the Website field, then click Verify Website.
4. Follow the instructions on the next page. You can verify with an HTML file or a META tag.
5. click Verify with a meta tag option at the bottom of the instructions. You’ll then see the following:
5. Upload Pinterest site verification plugin to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
6. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
7. Enter your verification id in plugin settings section.
8. Once your website’s been verified, you’ll see a checkmark next to it.
Download Pinterest site verification using meta tag
Pinterest site verification WordPress plugin (WordPress repository)